Sunday, September 9, 2007

Tryst with destiny

There is this feeling in every human to know hw is the person whom ur love has fallen in love with. And i guess, its the same with me as well and that was the sole reason for me to talk to him and know him more and learn about the happening things in a much better way and thus help myself to get back to normal, as soon as possible. Hence, I decided to talk to him. I guess this blog is just to let u know that I did something very unsual unlike others. I wonder who would have spokent o a guy whom a gal loves - the gal whom u have been in love for 4+ years, and count still incrementing.. It was very unusual of me to do so. I was surprised by myself that I am set out to do such a thing. But there were two things that i achieved by doing so. Firstly, he was happy bout me. Secondly, she was happy about me. She is so lucky.. so lucky to have somone in her life who loves her so much.. and the best thing is that, even she loves him very much.
he loves her very much and is ready to go to any extent just to keep her happy. I am happy and glad that there is someone, who loves her more than what i do. he is the one that shyni wants to be with. Guess what, she giggles.. blushes.. yet does not accept it.. I know it might sound a bit strange, but i guess u got to knw this, I spoke to him, just to clarify his doubts.. just to ensure that there would be no more problems among the two of them, He used to feel that he interfered and had hurt me and al that senti thing.. but i cleared it al.. he now feels that I am serious, strong at heart and am funny. Now I am happy that both of them need not worry abt me. She should not worry that she is not giving me enuf attention or importance that i need and make him feel that she is doing it so. and he should not feel that I am the one who is making her delay in responing to him. Glad tht i hv rectified such possible things.
I may appear artificial at this moment for this is not what either of them expected me to do. May be either one of them would feel that I am trying to be hypocratic. But I definitly dont think so. I just wanted to know how much the person loves her.. How much, to what extent.. I guess, possibly, may be, hopefully, if nothing goeswrong, he is the person she would b happy with. Not that I dont want her to be with him. Its just that I dont know him yet. You never know.. I have been wrong most of the times. I guess this might just be another one.
Sometimes, when you truly love a person, to an extent that you can give up ur happiness for that person's happiness, its kinda very hard to let that person not be happy. I guess its the same with me as well. And I am getting used to this. Every passing second, minute or hour, day week or month, I will learn it to be done in a better way. I may mask the feeling of missing her in a much efficient way, compared to what I am doing now.

those dreams i dreamt of, those walks those talks, those arguements, those laughs, those cries, those moments of discussing abt the candle light dinner(which i now dnt see happening), those happy moments, those irritating n angry moments when u used to disconnect calls, those lenghty messages i used to send and ur simple "hm" replies, those moments with ur frens (whom i would probably interact on a very rare occassion), al those moments which i probably hv forgotten to mention it in here, will be missed, but treasured with utmost value, price for which, i would pay anytime... not sure when. But i would.

1 comment:

Shammas said...

I am proud of you Mithun. One of the most important qualities which a person should have is to be able to control himself and think calm when he is happy and sad. Nice to see you have developed it.

Enjoy your life macha. :)